1. You are only worth something if you can give a quantitative measure of the result.
2. Coping mechanisms will make you feel better.
3. Everybody is constantly evaluating you and waiting for you to fall.
4. How you look and present yourself is everything.
5. Sucking up to the "right" people is the only way to keep your position.
6. It makes you look selfish and entitled if you ask for anything that will contribute to your holistic wellbeing.
7. You can't follow your dreams because dreamers are out of touch with reality. But you also won't do well in a corporate job because you're not competitive enough. You're destined to fail, period.
8. You need to do things you hate in order for you to deserve things that you love.
9. By keeping up with everyone else, your survival is guaranteed.
10. Your passions don't matter.
11. If you aren't working, you're wasting time.
12. If you work hard enough, you will succeed.
13. You need to prove that you are worthy of success.
14. What other people think of you is far more important than what you think of yourself.
15. What you do in the past will determine where you'll be in the future.
16. You are only worth something if you are better than most people.
17. All mistakes are unforgivable. People will remember them regardless of whether or not you improve.
18. You need to spend time with people you don't like just to get somewhere in life.
19. One criticism of you is worth more than 100 praises. It defines you.
20. Nobody is going to give you a chance, so you need to be either very charismatic and manipulative or very callous and competitive to get people's attention.
21. You can't be genuine or real with others because they'll use that against you.
22. You can't be fulfilled unless you can quantify your achievements and other people can validate your success.
23. If you'd rather spend most of your time alone, then you must be abnormal and sad.
24. You must look happy 100% of the time and show it.
25. Being remembered for what you do is everything in life.
26. Shoving your true feelings under the rug is the only way to avoid letting them affect you.